Join Our Team!
We’re always looking for amazing talent, people with an eye for detail and who are dedicated to customer service. We welcome applications for designers, contractors, and our sales team.
We’re excited to get to know you and possibly welcome you to the Dragon Scale Inc. family!
Feel free to contact us online for more information.
We are currently seeking multiple individuals to join our family. We are looking for self-starting personalities to help grow our company. We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that started in the flooring industry. We now offer full Design-Build Services to commercial and residential clients. We have a steady flow of new work daily. We are positioned strongly in the marketplace with big box stores in the Kitchen, Flooring and Bath construction space. A background in these disciplines is strongly recommended.
We never work Sundays but some Saturdays would be required. Flexible schedule and many company benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K (5% match), and tuition reimbursement.
Salary range is $52,000.00 – $180,000.00 annually (plus commission)
- Delivery driver: Pick up materials and debris and deliver to job sites or warehouse (driver’s license required)
- The ability to lift at least 50lbs
- Job site cleanup
- Candidate must be organized and punctual
- Salary: $12-$15/hr
- Target start date: No later than Friday, March 25
- Interact with General contractors and government liaisons.
- Perform take-offs and obtain pricing.
- Submit bids.
Are you passionate about digital media and the home improvement industry? Then we want to hear from you! Dragon Scale Inc. is recruiting to hire a new full-time Digital Media Coordinator to help capture content and promote our brand across digital channels.
- Copywriting/publishing content and maintaining Dragon Scale’s editorial calendar
- Create and design social media content.
- Identify content opportunities. Work with President and agency team to develop compelling content ideas to further engage and excite audiences on various social media platforms.
- Provide ongoing analysis. Monitor social post performance and provide analysis/recaps in the form of written and verbal communication.
- Organize creative materials. Create a filing system for photos and videos obtained at a variety of job sites. Prepare new files as requested (resizing, cropping, reformatting, etc.)
- Other job-related duties or projects as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, advertising, media with 3-5 years experience in social media marketing and digital marketing
- Strong knowledge of managing social media accounts, from ideation to content creation and sharing/scheduling across major platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snap, and Pinterest
- Proficient in image/video design with experience using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro a plus
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an interest in the home design/home improvement industry
- Intermediate knowledge in HTML, CSS coding a plus
- Work within a Design Build company to help clients make product selections and offer design services.
- Will be on jobsites and in store service.
- Work alongside Architects, must be familiar with RevIt, 2020, Enscape, etc.
- Work in-store and out of store at Big Box locations to generate leads and set appointments.
- Be able to utilize computer software to create construction documents and 3D presentations for clients.
- Does not require Maryland Licensure at this Point.
- Seeking candidates who have 1-10 years of Revit experience
- Salary based on Revit experience and skills test will be required
- Residential custom home designs experience is a plus
I can’t say enough about the wonderful experience I had dealing with Dragon Scale Flooring, I would recommend them without hesitation.